Goong Gra Buang
Step1: Goong Gra Buang
(Crispy spring rolls stuff with prawn and pork)
250 g Twin Fish Brand raw shrimps, peeled and minced
90 g minced pork 4 green onion, chopped
1 egg, separate egg yolk and egg white
1 pack Little Chef Frozen Spring Roll Pastry, defrosted
1 tsp of salt ½ tsp of pepper 1 cup of oil
- In a bowl, mix minced shrimps, pork, egg yolk, salt, and pepper together until thick. Then, add green onion. Mix well.
- Take one spring roll sheet, spread mixture above evenly in the middle of the sheet. Try not to make the stuffing too thick. Leave 1½ – 2 inches around the edge.
- Paint a little egg white along the edge of the sheet. Then, cover on top with another spring roll sheet. Press lightly to ensure the two sheet stick together.
- Heat up the oil in wok, fry one spring roll at a time, use medium to low heat until it turns gold. Remove and place on the oil absorbing paper. Cut spring roll into 4 portions when serve.
recipe provided by pookhakae.bloggang.com
Step2: Dipping Sauce
½ cup sugar 1 cup water
¼ cup vinegar Plum sauce, to taste
Chilli garlic sauce, to taste
Grounded peanuts (optional)
- In a saucepan, boil water, vinegar, and sugar on medium to low heat until sugar dissolved. Set aside.
- Take several scoop several spoons of the vinegar mixture in a ramekin, add plum sauce and chili garlic sauce till get the desire taste. Add ground peanuts just before serving.
Time Saving Options!
Aroy-D Brand Sweet and Chili Sauce
for Spring Rolls